Saturday, 31 July 2010

Cloud Gazer

Polly's sun-speckled photographs of the Chilterns inspired me to do some cloud gazing of my own...


I didn't go to the Chilterns though; only as far as the back garden. The weather has been so changeable here in the past couple of weeks, but it's made for some cloud-gazing of the highest order.


Spotless blue skies are lovely, but there is something about huge, dramatic cloud formations that give me a true sense of scale and the sheer size of the world out there.


Goodbye July and hello August. It's going to be a busy few weeks and I'm very excited. This weekend though is for relaxing. Whatever you do, have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky, curious clouds. One of the things I most love about this country is clouds, they can be fascinating! I only realised it when I travelled in Asia and realised there are very few clouds there... Hope you're having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very curious, I know. I just had to grab the camera quickly and capture them. My boyfriend says the same thing about England and the clouds. Something to do with that changeable weather maybe?! Hope you're having a good week, too. I'm looking forward to the weekend, am off to Nostell Priory in Yorkshire. :)

    ReplyDelete