Monday, 8 March 2010

Blue Skies and Vapour Trails

Vapour trail above Kedleston Hall, Derbyshire.

This past weekend, we have been enjoying some beautiful weather here in my part of England. It's amazing just how much more inspired you can feel by being able to see a perfect blue sky and feel the sun on your face. I know I'm not the only one to feel this way. The sky has been perfectly clear, marked only by the occasional vapour trail. These marks always make me wistful. Granted, it's still quite cold, and the winter chill lingers on the ground, but as I see signs of spring appearing around me, I know it's not far away and I smile to myself. All things are possible...


Photo by me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel the spring in the air too and I know what you mean about feeling inspired by it! my blogging and photo mojo has returned with the sun. at least a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly in the air. Glad to hear you have your creative mojo back! :)

    ReplyDelete